The LC100RT90 is a version of the LC100 series print and apply systems that incorporates a 90 degree rotation of the tamp actuator. This 90 degree rotation allows the LC100RT90 Applicator to pick the label from a horizontal plane and place it on a vertical plane. The LC100RT90 was initially developed for our lab automation products specifically for Microwell Plate labeling but is also available as a standalone unit for applications that can take advantage of the rotating tamp configuration.
The LC100RT90 is ideal for small labels, high accuracy requirements, and high resolution printing requirements in various markets including Medical Device, Laboratory, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Packaging, Electronics, and more.
- High Print Quality – 600 dpi
- Durable Thermal Transfer Printing
- Accurate Placement +/- 0.35mm (+/- 0.015”)
- Nautilus Systems Peel Technology
- Label Sizes from 4 x 4mm to 100 x 100mm (4.0 x 4.0”)
- Small System Footprint (550 x 350 x 440mm)
- Includes Basic Label Design Software
- Accessories Coming Soon